Virtual Reality Research Study at UCI
Department of Neurobiology & Behavior
Lead Researcher: Elizabeth Chrastil
The purpose of this study is to understand how people gain and use information about their environment. You will be paid at a rate of $12/hour for this study. You will complete between 1 and 2 sessions that last 1 hour each.
To be eligible for this study, you must:
- be between ages 18-35 with normal vision and no physical injuries.
- not be currently suffering from or have a history of a neurologic disease (stroke, epilepsy, major head trauma, complicated migraine)
- not have a history of a major psychiatric illness requiring hospitalization
- not currently take psychiatric medication
- be able to speak and understand English
UCI IRB Approved: 03-06-2020 | MOD# 27472 | HS# 2019-5315